Week 48 Recap | Project Life 2013

This is how O does Thanksgiving.
This week went by just as quickly as I wanted it to! I'm shocked to be in December already, shocked to be so close to delivering and shocked that I'm still...shockable.. at this point haha. It was great to celebrate the holidays with family and getting to see a few from out of town was a great treat too. Jim's sister, her boyfriend and brother all came up from Nevada and we all had a good time catching up since it's always too long between visits! Olivia was immediately smitten with Bre, Jim's sister, which was awesome since she can be quite picky with her friends sometimes ;)

I really don't have much to say for once, I think I'm still stuffed off turkey and 90 lbs of olives I ate over the week. I think I single handedly kept the olive business alive this year in the last few days alone! This next week is just super duper busy as well, but I have lots planned and will be excited to share that with you as it comes. For anyone still not in the know, and wanting to be, I just may be releasing the final baby name in the next week or so as well! I'd like to get photos taken with a banner of her name, so we'll see how that works out ;)

 All of the filler cards, banners and papers were FREE in a Thanksgiving kit from Pixelscrappers! If you haven't checked out and signed up for that site yet, you're seriously missing out on some amazing an freeeeee things from some awesome designers. I will be working on my own freebies for this friday, so keep an eye on the blog and I promise to deliver something fun :D Have a happy week everyone!