Another Monday in My Life

My "Blair Witch" Project
I am having one hell of a moody Monday and I wish I could just snap out of it now! It's not fair to Olivia who's just wanting some attention and it's not fair to Jim who only does EVERYTHING for us to deal with my attitude too. I just suck. I won't be stuck on this pity party for the entire post though, so don't worry! I have actually just finished a huge filler card bundle for this weeks freebie Friday and I'm just too excited to release it to you all. I am half tempted to post it today but then what the hell would we do for THIS coming Friday? ;) I actually have been working on a few more templates and fun stuff for you all too, so that does make the temptation that much worse haha. I will have a few craft tutorials up soon too (finally!!) including a cute Christmas wall hanging that I think is adorable, however my husband says looks like a Blair Witch Project lol. Asshole.

Jim did just take Olivia to my brothers to hang out for a bit, so I'll drop the asshole comment. She loves going to her “Rah-Rah's!” He has a few dogs over at his house that she just adores, she talks about them for hours after she gets home from playing over there. Olivia just loves all animals though and even after being bit, scratched and hissed at has still not found a fear of any particular one just yet a bit to my dismay. I wish she'd just realize when the cats/dogs are done playing. She has been making me laugh a lot lately, her new favorite phrase is baby sister. She points to Riley's photo and says “that my baby sisser!” Rubs my belly and exclaims “my baby sisser in there” and it just warms my heart! I can't wait for her to really get to see her little sisser, I know that she is going to be the greatest big sister to her ever!

I have an appointment tomorrow with a non-stress test and ultrasound on the agenda. I'm thrilled to be getting another ultrasound, more so to check on the placenta and to see that everything in there is going alright. I constantly worry about how she's doing, what's going on, whats going to go on... I just hate the unknown and to me pregnancy is very much the unknown. You can prepare anyway you want, be as healthy as can be, have everything going according to plan and still lose it all. That scares the shit out of me and totally makes me feel moody again so maybe I'll shy away from that conversation right now too. I just have to put my faith and trust into God and Riley knowing they'll take care of everything. They'll take care of us and this little baby that we all love so so so much already.

My belly has been so hard and tight lately. I never felt this way with Riley or Olivia, so I'm chalking it up to third pregnancy woes and possibly braxton hicks. I don't feel like I ever really felt contractions in my previous pregnancies either, so I don't have those memories to compare them to. I was induced with Riley but had so many other drugs to keep me calm/out of it that that birth will always feel surreal. With O, I had a scheduled C-Section due to her breech position, however she decided she was going to come earlier than that (still breech) so we had an emergency section before I ever went into actual labor. I had a GREAT recovery after my section and am very ready to do it all over again in January. I'm super ready for those damned tubes to be tied too, I love my children but could never survive another pregnancy!

I should be taking advantage of Jim and Olivia's time out by getting some work done around the house and mayyyybe I will in a bit, but I think I'm going to crash out on the couch for a while before that. I'm so freaking tired, stressed and (if it's not obvious) a bit air-headed today so a nap sounds fantastic! I hope you are having a better Monday than this, and if not, that you too can sneak in a nap to shut it all off for a little bit. Adios.