Week 51 Recap | Project Life 2013

Whooop, another week down and closer to what we're alllll counting down to right? THE BIG DAY!? Ok maybe you all have your own lives but I'll pretend there's someone out there who is as excited as I am for my pregnancy to be over and my baby to be here with me!!! This week, we were sent to a ultrasound clinic for more in depth measurements and we were told again that Miss Evelyn is a big baby! She was measuring a few weeks further along than I am at a healthy six pounds and we FINALLY got to see her beautiful face!! I got a 4D ultrasound that showed all of her features so wonderfully, it was amazing to watch live and see her yawning and stretching and just being a real live baby... I know that sounds silly but it just amazes me what she's already doing in there! I'm just so damned excited and ready to meet her.

Adorable photo I had to steal from Alisha! ;)
Olivia and I went over to a friends house for another “Christmas Decorating Cone” sesh and we all enjoyed pigging out on candy and watching the kids play together. Seeing the girls play fight like boys was seriously the most hilarious thing ever! They totally have huge personalities that I can tell are going to get them in trouble when they're older ;) O and I also made some Christmas cards for the family and put up a tree, thanks to another friend who lent us one this year! I was thinking this might be the first year EVER that I didn't have a tree, so it was really special for them to do that for us so that we can all have a proper holiday season. Olivia was suuuuper excited to be the one to put the star on top of the tree too, she literally talked about it for days! Haha I'll have lots of photos of the tree goodness next week ;) Jim and I finished up stocking stuffer shopping this week and I can officially say that we are ready for Christmas to be here and over with! That's the Grinch in me talking, but holy hell are the holidays more stressful when you have kids to buy for.

I'm ready for winter to be over with too, since I'm not a huge fan of the snow! Sure, the frost and white world make everything so beautiful, but I'm DAMNED cold and sick and tired of wet shoes and floors!! The roads haven't seemed too entirely bad this year, but I haven't drove much either, so maybe that's ignorance talking. Jim is the driver for now and I'm not complaining one bit, I feel very safe with him behind the wheel and am happy he's the one taking the brunt of the winter weather driving. I'm definitely not minding the temperature though, as strange as that would normally be for me to say. I have a new appreciation for seasons, particularly cooler ones, now that I've experienced the most extreme heat I could have imagined while in Arizona. It feels nice to be able to step outside for fresh and frozen air when I'm feeling uber sick, which I also have been all damned week again. I'm not expecting any kind of REAL break till after Evie's born though :/
Well, I think that is probably about it for Week 51's Recap. I know this next week is going to be thrown off with Christmas festivities and such, so don't expect much activity even though I will try and swing a freebie on Friday for y'all to enjoy ;) Take care errrone and have a fabulous week!