Week 49 Recap | Project Life 2013

Week Forty Nine flew by, but was an absolutely amazing week full of fun and exciting things! We moved into our little house which really was deceiving as far as size goes. It looks a lot smaller than it is and I was pleasantly surprised to see how much room we have after getting all our crap stuff inside. We met our neighbors who seem very cool, I had a kid-free sleepover with my sister in law Jen and we made gingerbread houses (whoo another bucket list item checked off!), I got my hair done for the first time in everrr, we got the first snow of the year that completely whited out the city and we are thhaaatt much closer to meeting our little missy! I have finally accumulated more warm clothes too which was much needed, I feel like I'm slacking on the baby supplies this time around. I think that is about all that happened, but it was all good stuff nonetheless.

I apologize to anyone looking forward to Freebie Friday, I know I spaced it this last week and will work hard at making it up this coming Friday with a big freebie bundle, maybe a premade template with cards in use so all you have to do is add your own photos and journals! I think that would be a nice way to start you all off on your own Project Life journeys, the new year is right around the corner so you better be ready! ;) This is a pretty short update for the day, but it is what it is people. I have stuff to hang on my walls, clothes to forever fold and floors that are desperately needing cleaned... The motherly thing to do would be to take care of that too, I'm sure ;)

Ugh. Don't mind my ridiculous face in my photos hahah


For this weeks PL, I used free filler cards from OneVelvetMorning.wordpress.com. I customized one of the cards to match my theme a bit better but I loved the cards and think you'll enjoy them too! I hope any of you experiencing crappy weather like us are being safe and if you're in the Nampa Idaho area, QUIT DRIVING LIKE IDIOTS OR STAY OFF THE ROAD! That is all, thank you ;)