Tis the Season | Bucket List

It's December, and to celebrate the season, I have decided to partake in a little extension to my “Bucket List” by creating a Holiday version! If you know me at all, you know that I love lists. This list contains a mixture of traditions from both mine and Jim's childhoods as well as a few new ones we wanted to create for our own family. I am super excited to get started on our Bucket List and am even more excited to watch Olivia participating in the memory making now that she is old enough to do most of this! So without further ado, here is the Shinkle Family Holiday Bucket List :D

    Visit Santa Claus
    Drink Hot Cocoa
    Watch Elf
    Make Christmas Ornaments
    See Christmas Lights
    Buy First Real Christmas Tree
    Bake Holiday Treat
    Read a Holiday Book
    Donate a Toy to Tots
    Go Sledding
    Host a Holiday Get Together
    Volunteer
    Make Christmas Cards
    Participate in a Gift Exchange
    Start Christmas Eve “PJ Box” Tradition
    Leave Cookies for Santa

And because I'm just such a mufkin over achiever, I have already decided to complete one of our tasks TODAY! For the last few weeks I've been hunting down the movie Elf and finally found it! Whooo! So after we run around to a few appointments, the rest of today is laze around and watch movies day... surly you can see the rough life we live ;) Do you have your own Holiday Bucket List, or a few traditions your family has decided to adopt? I'd love to hear them in the comments section below and if they're super awesome, add them to my own list!