Week 50 Recap | Project Life 2013

Yesterday, Olivia and I knocked off another Holiday Bucket List item when we hosted a Christmas Cone Decorating Party! I'd saw this activity of sorts on Pinterest and knew the kids would just love it, so we invited over some friends, accumulated a bunch of delicious candies and created our own waffle cone Christmas trees that were as good to eat as they were fun to make. My mother and sister in law both helped everything come together and lent me their home to destroy, er, create stuff in, which was a huge weight lifted seeing as my house would fit all of nobody lol. Ok, I'm still exaggerating on the size of our house, but I really couldn't have fit everyone as comfortably here as at their house.
Unfortunately while we were in the middle of decorating our cones, Jen, my sister in law, had a massive seizure that had her and everyone else very frightened. I'd never had to call 911 for an emergency like that before so I was kinda freaking, but the ambulance showed up almost immediately and took her to the hospital to get checked out. So far I've been told she's doing alright, in for a CAT scan now and all those other 'fun' tests that keep healthy people farrrrr from the doctors office when they can help it. My heart really goes out to Jen and all the health issues she's had these past years... I wish I could take it all away from her so that she could live the life she deserves to too. Please, if you're the praying type, send them her way for a quick recovery from this and all the other ailments that plague her young self. 

The kids seemed to really enjoy making their Christmas trees minus that incident though, and they were all proud to show off their awesome work! It was messy, loud and still a bit crowded but we all had a great time and I really appreciate all those who came and helped us pull off an item off our Bucket List :) I've already updated y'all on my pregnancy recently, so I'll just shut up and show ya the Project Life 2013 Recap goodness we all love.

I used papers and cards from a few different kits I found on pixelscrapper.com. I know I've said it before, but if you haven't gotten around to checking that site out yet you MUST for awesome daily freebies that will help you beautify your PL so easily. I love all the colors so much and can't wait to actually put all of the 2014 spreads together at the end of next year into a beautiful book thanks to the generous designers from that site and more. Thanks so much for reading...I may skip my mindless Monday tomorrow if I get carried away with house crap, but will definitely have an AWESOME craft tutorial all ready to go for Wednesday and more awesome freebies for the following Friday. So, until next time!!