Siiiiiickkkkk... As Always.

I don't know if it's the changing weather, pre-holiday stress kicking in or if Macy has just decided I need to be sick 24/7 again but holy hell am I just so sick and tired! I've probably slept a total of five hours in the past three days and its always such broken sleep. I am not ignorant to think that I'll get more sleep once the baby is here, but I sure hope that once I'm not pregnant I'll be able to sleep soundly when I actually have the chance. Bleh, high hopes, I suppose.

I've done really well at avoiding the hospital lately, but it looks like the nurses just may be reintroduced to seeing my pukey self more than they'd like again since I've decided to head that way today! At least its all in the Labor & Delivery area now, rather than the ER, since they treat everything just so much more appropriately. Every time I go in, everything is great and I get sent home, but that's only because there's nothing in this world that they have that will get me to quit being so damned sick. It's really depressing :( I was weighed a day or two ago and realized I've only gained 7 pounds since becoming pregnant and at least three of that is baby!! Holy crap :/ I am hoping that makes for an easy post partum recovery if nothing else.

It's not a part of my Project Life, but I decided to scrapbook moments that I may not want to ever relive but in memories haha. This is real life, my life, and as sucky as it can be sometimes I'm so thankful to be living it with my wonderful family.. They will keep me going through all of this always <3