An Apple a Day

I really enjoy having an orchard in our backyard right now. It's a beautiful area for any photo op and a great place to let O loose to run free! She likes picking up and throwing all the apples and acorns and I like her having so much room to roam safely. Olivia decided that the apples were cell phones today and kept calling Gigi to ask where her candy was at! haha That is how I know she's my girl, she's a candyholic ;) She makes me laugh so hard with all of her little "Livisms." When we were at Pizza Hut waiting for her dad to bring out our pizza, she was yelling out the window at all her "buddies," haha. She was really concerned that they were going to take all her pizza, I assured her that was NOT going to be the case since mom was definitely hungry too ;)

Anyways, this is definitely going to be a shorter post but I just had to share a few photos from mine and O's day in the orchard. I just love this little girl so much!