Another Day in the Life | Freebie

She loves bubbles!
This week I decided to start (a suuuuper late) Project Life for 2013! I had made up my mind that I wanted to do a digital Project Life project for 2014, so I thought this would be a good way to start getting into the swing of things and staying on top of this year long goal of mine. It's ALREADY the forty-sixth week of this year and I am just so ready for it to be over haha. I want the holidays and this pregnancy to just hurry up and come to an end so that I can start living again! I may sound so ungrateful for my pregnancy and let me tell you, that is soo far from the truth. I am so very thankful EVERY SINGLE MOMENT I get to hold this precious little miracle inside of me, however with the constant complications and stress that something could or will go wrong, I'm just ready to have her HERE. Olivia is ready to have her sister here too, she's always asking what Macy is doing and when she's going to be here haha.

Olivia has been a little terror this week! She is just so damn busy, does everything at about 100 miles an hour and keeps me and Jim on our feet constantly. I wouldn't mind as much when I'm not so sick, but jeeze, does it take a lot out of me when I'm having to take puke breaks as often as I do. Jim just started a new job last week at a restoration/custodial business and works overnight now, so as much as he does to help, I can only ask so much of him when he's getting zero sleep too. I am super excited about this job though, as it's going to be what we need to get back on our feet and on our OWN! Boy does the thought of our own little house just make me giggle with glee lol.

Since O has been so busy- and irritating- lately, I decided to make a new 'routine' that may help her and us cope with these terrible twos a bit better. We started that this week and so far, so good. I know a routine for kids is really necessary and seeing how she's adjusting to having a schedule shows me just how important it is that I stick with it from now on. Any who, below is my first week of PL! It's showcasing photos of Olivia making Thanksgiving gifts for family, blowing bubbles in the field and even a leaf fight with daddy! We still have a few more days of this week to go, so maybe I'm even more ahead of myself than I should be, but I know that after seeing her little face so happy to be doing activities with both mom and dad that THAT is already the highlight of my week :)


You can start your own project life with help from moi! I have a freebies section at the top with some homemade photoshop templates and filler/journal cards that you can drop and clip into place like I have above. Below is the first freebie I've made, download today to start your own digital PL2014!

http://sayschelsea.blogspot.com/p/freebies.html

Also, for your convenience, I will share links of where I got the particular pieces used in my templates that I found on the fabulous interwebz and MOST of it is (or was) in someone elses freebies section too! In the "WEEK FORTY" template...can't believe I misspelled that on the template *blushh... I used "Palestine" papers from Pixelscrapper.com. Pixel Scrapper is an AWESOME website that you're able to get tons of free stuff from every single day! Checkkk that chick out. The rest is just a collection of pictures and words from yours truly and will be the hard work we all put in to bring our own Project Life together next year!

I hope this has been a helpful start for you and your PL, I am excited to see these pages grow :D