No Fear, I'm Still Here

Look at me, trying to be all scheduled and shit and I miss my first mindless Monday haha. I guess that's because I was kinda going out of my mind! We didn't hear back till today (which really wasn't long at all, I was just anxious) on the house and we got it! WHOO! I am just so freaking excited to have our own space again, however little of a space that is going to be. We move in in about a week, so I'll have some fun photos to post soon and maybe some tips on how to decorate small spaces! I will probably be posting a bit more randomly with moving and all, but no fear, Says Chelsea isn't going anywhere... you can't get rid of me that easy.

I am also totally ready for Thanksgiving. I mean, I really really REALLY cannot wait for foooood. I love ham and turkey, love mashed taters (I don't know why I wrote taters, I don't say taters...) and love love love chocolate pie. Someone had better make a damned chocolate pie. I think we'll be spending most the day here at the current home with Jim's whole famn damily, then we'll head over to my brothers and dad's that evening to top off whatever room I have left inside me. Hopefully the baby enjoys the food and lets me do so too or I'm just going to cry. I haven't had and kept down a decent full meal in a while so cummon kid, let's work together and do this.

December 2012
Well I guess that is all for now. It's been quite the day and I'm ready to shut down and go to bed at a respectable hour for once haha, buuuuut I couldn't leave you without a photo, because no post is complete without one if you ask me ;) This photo is of Olivia and I last year when we made gingerbread houses with a friend and her kids! I was shocked to come across this and to see how much I've changed in just a year... I was very very heavy and unhappy with that, being gluten free changed things so quickly and I can't wait to get back on that “healthy Chelsea” kick that will come after baby! My Waffle Cone Christmas Tree decorating party will be held right around the same time as we did these houses last year, so I'm excited to get a new picture of O and I together to show y'all how far we've came! Thanks for reading my blabbering, mindless should-have-posted-on-Monday post :D