Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving! Even if only just barely, it's here and I'm ready to chow down. I'm also ready for Jim to get home... I'm waiting for him to get off work right now, he should be home about 4-4:30am and I think I'll wait up to let him know just how thankful I am for him and all he does for us. I couldn't imagine my life without him, couldn't imagine not having my family here living this crazy life with me. Jim has been there through thick and thin, through every single life altering moment that has shaped who I am today and I just don't know what I did to get so lucky to have him for my own.

I'm also so very thankful for my beautiful girls, all three of them! Just like I couldn't imagine a life without Jim, I couldn't and wouldn't want to imagine my life without them either. Riley and Olivia have really molded me into an adult and I know that when this newest little miss arrives that she'll be shaping me evermore. These girls have given me reasons to live, to mature and to become a better person and mother, since that is all I ever aim to do now that I have them. I can't wait to spend my life doing the best I can, definitely doing better than I am right now, and being best of friends with my girls like my mom is with me. I am just so thankful for them and that makes me even more thankful for Jim, yet again, for giving me these miracles.

There is so much more that I am thankful for... SO much... I am thankful for my mom and the relationship we had the entire time I was growing up. I am thankful for my brother and dad being able to be here and 'free.' I'm proud of them for the changes they've made in themselves and thankful they realized they were necessary ones. I am thankful to be moving into our new (verrry little) home soon. I am thankful to be feeling this child inside of me kicking and rolling around like a madwoman! ;) I am thankful for the life I live, even with the shit that often comes in droves, because I honestly wouldn't wanna live another life if given the chance. Having my family means I have it all, so THANK YOU Lord, for giving me that. Thank you Lord for choosing me, even though I know I can be ungrateful at times, to be me.

So what are you thankful for? Do you too have children who are your entire life? Do you have an amazing husband you can always count on? Maybe you've just landed a dream job or are thankful to be taking a vacation soon? Whatever it may be, I'd love to hear from you in the comments what you are most thankful for! I will probably be skipping tomorrow's "Freebie Friday," but I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and a VERY SAFE Black Friday if you're one of the nuts heading out to take on the world at the crack of dawn... I'd be thankful for an iPad if you're so inclined ;)