Week Three Recap | Project Life 2014

I feel most anything I would have to say here is pretty redundant or repetitive to my last billion thoughts and posts... Just super sick, anxious and excited for Evelyn to get here and to not be pregnant anymore!! My c-section date was changed yet again to the 21st, so on Tuesday we will finally get to meet her beautiful self! I am just thrilled to be so close to the 'finish line' after such a long time. Don't get me wrong, time has FLOWN by so quickly, but looking back right now, I feel like I've been pregnant fooorevvverr and I'm just so ready to have my body back to myself. To get healthy and to be able to be the mom, wife and friend that I want to be when I can kick this sickness.

I had my last appointment this past Friday, baby looks great as always and now we're just in that 'between' place where I'm so ready to have her and also dreading the things I feel I have to clear up before she's here too, which is in no time at all. I'm drowning in bills and know that when I start working again that things will get a bit easier but till then I'm just trying to hold my head above water. Olivia has been as wild as ever but has made me laugh to no end recently too. She is just so hilarious, she has the biggest imagination ever now and is constantly going going going on whatever adventure life takes her on. She makes me so happy, I just can't wait to see her with Evelyn. 



I was lazy this week with my Project Life, I ended up using a template I used before in my 2013 PL. I used "Palestine" papers from Pixelscrapper.com. Pixel Scrapper, as I've mentioned before, is an AWESOME website that you're able to get tons of free stuff from every single day! Checkkk that site out and enjoy the rest of your weekend, I know I'll be nesting like crazy since my countdown is nearly finished...YAY FOR ONLY TWO MORE DAYS!!!



 

Meet The Author

I'm a mother to three beautiful girls and a wife to a man I'm crazy attracted to. I'm also an obsessive crafter, wannabe photographer, mediocre chef, somewhat of a designer & an aspiring super mom... still working on all that.