Update, I Suck & FREE Stuff! | Freebie Friday

Is this not just so 'Chelsea?'
I knnnoooow, I blow at keeping up even when setting deadlines for myself! I am going to use my new found knowledge that there is a huge child inside of me as an excuse though. “Little Sisser” is an estimated 5lbs 13oz already! HOLY COW. During our appointment/ultrasound on Tuesday, she was measuring large which is pretty damned amazing when you wouldn't think so looking at me. I know that U/S's can be off, but it was cool to see her and to see how much she's grown already.

I had a NST and her heart rate kept shooting back up to the 170-180's because she was just FREAKING out. I must have a little acrobat inside me because there wasn't an inch of my belly, back or ribs not feeling kicks like crazy. I got Jim to get a '34 week' photo of us for my project life this weekend and that was an interesting process to say the least lol. He did manage to get a good one that actually just screams “Chelsea” with my expression and everything, so I will take it! Plus, as of today, there is officially only ONE MONTH LEFT!!! Can I get a hooray?!

Obviously I missed this last Wednesday post which sucks since I actually do have a tutorial all ready to go, I just want some photos of the process that I wasn't able to get on my own while doing it... aarrg. Buuuut I did tell you I'd make up my last whooops with a huge Freebie Friday bundle and I sure think I delivered! I had looked around a bit for free “baby” filler cards and wasn't able to find much. Being that little miss is so close to being here and I'll be “project life-ing” her soon, I decided to make and share some of my own! I am in love with the colors and think they'll be a perfect addition to your own PL's too.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8tuy9ty8y3ot0tx/ocpjp5x_gc

I also put together a premade drop-in spread with the templates I made for you all >here!< I also used the 2014 Filler/Journal cards I created to make up this totally ready to go first week of 2014 for you all! You seriously have no reason not to start your own digital PL now, I mean, I'm doing all the work for you.. ;) I'm thinking I will make more premade templates like this for special holidays and such but I'm not going to plan for it since Lord knows it wont happen if I do haha.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ay3uy9a6vpld924/y1Ug_Fs8oD


I hope you all enjoy this weeks freebie, I proooomise to do better next week and have an awesome craft tutorial for you all to recreate super soon! Have a fantastic Friday the 13th, watch out for those ladders and black cats.