BBQ Chicken Lettuce Wraps | Delicious Recipes

Maybe this will be a recipe to blame on my ever-changing pregnant palate, as it's definitely not BBQ weather anymore but I HAD to have a delicious (and healthy!) wrap to satisfy my craving! These wraps are extremely easy to make, takes very few ingredients and just tastes wonderful. Did I mention they're also GLUTEN FREE?! Yes indeed; a delicious, easy, relatively cheap meal AND it's safe for us trying to maintain a GF lifestyle! The only problem is I don't have anymore and writing this is making me hungry again. AWESOME.

Ingredients:
-2 chicken breasts cut into strips
-Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
-A bit of shredded cheese
-A head of washed lettuce
-Salt & Pepper

The following steps are so easy, there was just no reason to take pictures of anything but the finished product. After slicing the chicken length wise into strips and dip them in a nice coat of BBQ sauce. Grill the chicken till completely done in the middle, we don't want any pink chicken here people, and apply more bbq sauce to your liking.

Right after taking the strips off the grill, salt & pepper to meet your tastes, sprinkle some shredded cheese over top and let melt juust a bit. Take a large leaf off of the head of lettuce and wrap that yummy chicken up and ENJOY! It really is that simple. If you're not into super simplicity, or maybe just not a Plain Jane like myself, add some sliced peppers, tomatoes, onions or whatever else you may be into.


If you've made this or a similar wrap, I'd love to hear about it so I can try it out too! Bonus points for GF wraps, as this new year I will be completely GF and needing some new dinner ideas ;)

DISCLAIMER: I am not a dietician or a health professional, obviously, and have certain things I can personally eat that may upset other celiac/gluten free tummies more. This recipe may contain soy and definitely contains dairy so if either of those aren't for you then I apologize for making your mouth water anyways ;)