Shfifty five more days...TOPS!

I am finally home and had a little bit of a longer doctors appointment today. I was supposed to have done the glucose test via jelly beans but with the past few days of intense throwing up and all the results would have been skewed either way. I'm only upset because I wanted some damn jelly beans. *le sigh. They ended up taking blood anyhow and I got a rhogam shot in the ass which felt like peanut butter going in... nooo bueno. I was also told I have an irritable uterus, which I kinda figured after my last few trips to the L&D and was told I needed to up my potassium and electrolyte intake to help combat the extreme cramping in my feet. I can literally see my feet cramp and contort in pain when that happens and it was nice to hear that he understands how severe that pain can be since I feel like a total baby complaining about things like that. 

Little Macy is doing great though, her heartbeat was a strong 165 as usual and we set our c-section date for January 13th, 2014! I am thrilled :D We also had a serious discussion about the tubal I am wanting and I signed paperwork and such so that I'll be able to have that taken care of right after my section. I really feel confident that this is the very best decision for myself and my family. I couldn't take care of two kids being as sick as I always am and I truly just want to get healthy and be there for THESE kids and for Jim, since they all deserve that so much.

My mood today has been pretty awful, I think 90% of it is just self hatred, but for things I can't really control. I have to remember that I can't control how I feel, how my body reacts to certain things and that anyone who doesn't understand why my life is as chaotic as it is right now never will. I am a shitty friend right now, a crappy wife and I'm sure not the best mother I could be. I hate myself for that but when it boils down to it, I can't change till my health does. That makes my tubal much more appealing than ever and knowing that once this crappy phase of my life is over there will be no where to go but up is an amazing feeling. 

As for little Livia, she's been bumping, bruising and doing FABULOUS with potty training! She is completely out of pullups during the days now and I can see that nights will be following suit shortly. We are wanting to do a little party for her and the kids she's grown to love at 'daycare' this December, with waffle cone 'Christmas tree' decorating that I know they'll all enjoy a lot! I don't really have all the details finalized, but I really want to do more for and with her especially before her sister gets here to make her feel special and loved. I read some tips today on transitioning from life with a toddler to life with them plus a newborn and I don't think we'll have many issues with them at all... I don't THINK lol. I would love to hear any suggestions or tips on how parents transitioning to the same family dynamic dealt though and what you did to ease your toddler into their new lives too! Lord knows I'll absorb and try it all to make this a wonderful experience for all of us.

I guess that is all for now; my mind, body and spirit are all equally exhausted and I need real rest. I have a lot of delicious recipes and awesome craft posts in the works for 'Says Chelsea' though, so hopefully at least my mind or body decides to get it together so that I can share all that goodness with you soon :) Take care and keep counting down, ONLY 55 MORE DAYS TILL MISS MACY GETS HERE <3